Tucan Lodge Panama:
The package includes:
- Meet and Greet at David Airport (Enrique Malek International Airport) after your domestic flight from Panama City (flight time ~ 45 min).
- Transportation from David to Tropical Sportfishing Panama in a comfortable private vehicle.
- Lodging in an air-conditioned large Bungalow with free WI-FI, satellite flat screen TV.
- Complimentary Breakfast in the restaurant each morning.
- Experienced English and Spanish speaking Captain and Mate.
- Full Day Fishing on our 30 ft twin Yamaha engine 220 HP Center Console Fishing Boat with World-Class Fishing Tackle, Fuel and Bait.
- On-board Lunch, Snacks, Fresh Tropical Fruit, Soft Drinks, Beer and Water.
!!5 course dinner included in the price!!
Available on request:
- Meet & Greet and Transportation in Panama City between Tocumen International Airport and Albrook Domestic Airport for internal flight to David.
- Overnight hotel & transfers in Panama City if required: For hotel recommendations don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Alternatively, travel from Tocumen Int. Airport direct by car (without internal flight) to Tropical Sportfishing Panama (6 hours).
- We arrange custom-made packages with more than 6 fishing days on request!
Pricing does not include:
* Drinks at Tucan Lodge.
* Tips to captain, mate and hotel staff (if you feel you received satisfying service ).
* 7% Sales Tax.
*Airfares to Panama City and/or David. Transfers in Panama City and Hotel (unless purchased with our VIP Package).
* Prices per Person in US Dollars.
* All rates are based on single or double occupancy.
* Payment Methods are as follows: 1/2 of the package price is required for a deposit when the reservation is made. The remaining balance must be paid 30 days prior to the scheduled trip.
* Cancellation policy: Cancellations made beyond 30 days will receive a refund minus a 20% administration fee. No refunds for cancellations made within 30 days.
* If you would like to fish longer or stay longer at the Lodge without fishing you are very welcome. We can make special packages upon request.
** Please note that you need at least 6 months before your passport expires to gain entry into Panama.
*** Conditions & rates subject to change without notice.